Terms & Conditions of Entry
Wellard Square – AR Santa Comp
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms & conditions
Promoter Wellard Square C/O Colliers International
This competition has no connection to Facebook whatsoever and is not sponsored, supported or controlled by Facebook in any way. All questions, comments or complaints are to be referred to Wellard Square and not Facebook. The supplied information is used solely for the execution of this competition Wellard Square – AR Santa Comp
The promotion commences 9am Monday 1st December and concludes 2pm 21 December 2020.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion does not apply to Management and Staff at Colliers International or contractors of the mentioned organisation.
- This promotion does not apply to employees and the immediate families of the promoter and participating stores at Wellard Square and the agencies associated with this promotion. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Any entries received from employees or immediate family will be automatically disqualified.
- Participants must enter the competition by visiting Wellard Square and taking a photo with the digital Santa (scan the QR code and Santa will appear on your phone) then upload the image to the pinned post on the Wellard Square Facebook page.
- Participants can enter as many times as they like.
- Winner will be drawn 21 December at random.
- Any offensive comments will be deleted and therefore excluded from the final draw.
- Prize: $200 Wellard Square Eftpos Card
- Winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be notified on the Wellard Square Facebook page through a comment on the corresponding status update after the prize draw or via private message.
- In the event that the prize winner does not contact Wellard Square within 7 days to claim their prize we will assume that the prize is un-claimed and a new winner will be selected.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must present identification to claim their prize, this identification must match the winning entrant’s details and sign a prize collection form.
- The prize are available for collection at Wellard Square.
- The winner(s) understand that they must participate in any promotional work as a result of winning the prize and may include photos on the Wellard Square Facebook page.
- Prizes are not paid out in cash or transferrable for cash.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any customer that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian
The promoter and company associated with this promotion accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Queries can be addressed and information can be obtained by contacting Wellard Square on (08) 9261 6666, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Wellard Square Facebook page.